The following items are on the agenda for Monday’s regular council meeting at city hall:
• Coun. Don Mitchell will bring forward the following motion: “effective budget year 2013 the provincial requirement for municipal sharing of new hospital funding be calculated and collected as a common percentage surcharge added to the municipal tax assessment on all commercial and residential properties in the City of Moose Jaw.”
• Council will consider the appointment of Terry Gabel, Janice Lamb, Ron Cork and Stirling Millar to the Palliser Regional Library board for a term of office to expire Dec. 31, 2014.
• The engineering department will present a report regarding the implementation of a dust control program in 2013 with the rates levied against the benefiting property owners.
• Council will consider the administrative review officer year end report for 2012.
• Council will review the minutes from recent meetings of the parks and recreation advisory committee, a special meeting of the environment advisory committee, the heritage advisory committee and the youth advisory committee.
• Council will consider a proposed amendment to the zoning bylaw to rezone a parcel of land to high density residential district.
• Council will review a proposed traffic bylaw amendment regarding the addition of a paratransit loading zone and no parking signs.