Moose Jaw Police Service
Fire crews responded to a medical assistance call at 3:52 a.m. on Sunday at the 700 block of Seventh Avenue Northwest.
Police responded to 32 calls for service between 7 a.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Sunday. The calls included:
• Police investigated and charged one impaired driver.
• There were two complaints of a dispute or a disturbance.
• There were four complains of assault.
• Police assisted moving vehicles regarding street cleaning.
• There was one complaint of a break and enter.
• There were two complaints of domestic disturbances.
• There was one driving complaint.
• There was one alarm.
• Police charged a male with possession of cocaine and a breach of undertaking.
• There were two complaints of intoxicated persons. One person was held until sober.
• There was one complaint of a breach of a court order.
• Police arrested one person for two outstanding warrants.
• One person is held in police custody for breach of recognizance.
• Police investigated a motor vehicle accident.