Moose Jaw Police Service received 30 calls between 7 a.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday.
• A two vehicle collision resulted in $1,000 in damage on the 900 block of Simcoe Street.
• A vehicle was reportedly entered, with numerous items taken from the 1100 block of Iroquois Street West.
• A vehicle was reportedly keyed on the 1300 block of Seventh Avenue Northwest.
• Police are investigating a report of money from a community based organization on the zero block of Everton Crescent.
• Two tail lights were taken on the 1100 block of Fourth Avenue Northeast.
• MJPS assisted the Canora RCMP detachment with obtaining a statement on the 100 block of Blue Sage Drive.
• MJPS assisted Battleford’s RCMP detachment with an assault investigation.
• An unwanted guest was charged with trespassing on the 200 block of First Avenue Northwest.
• A report of mischief involving a BB gun damaging a vehicle is being investigated on the zero block of Holly Crescent.
• MJPS attended to the Trans-Canada Highway to assist RCMP with an erratic driver eastbound from Mortlach, reaching speeds of 150 km/hr and higher.
• A two vehicle collision resulted in $15,000 in damage and a charge for careless driving on the 1500 block of Fourth Avenue Northwest.
• MJPS assisted Qu’Appelle RCMP with attaining a statement from a Moose Jaw resident on the 1300 block of Spadina Street.
• MJPS assisted another police agency with a breathalyzer test at the zero block of Fairford Street West.
• An attempted break and enter in progress was investigated on the 800 block of Athabasca Street East. Police attended and checked the property, no entry was gained.
• Police attended to two hit and run complaints and one alarm call.
• One warrant was issued for a person failing to attend for fingerprints.