Early morning fire

Staff ~ The Moose Jaw Times Herald
Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

Moose Jaw Fire Department

The Moose Jaw Fire Department responded to a call on the 700 block of Coteau Street West Thursday around 7:30 a.m.

According to Fire Prevention Officer Mike Gorgichuck, the fire started in an upstairs bedroom due to careless smoking.

No one in the home was injured and the fire was contained to the one bedroom, however, Gorgichuck said there is smoke damage throughout the house.

Estimated damage is around $40,000.

Organizations: Moose Jaw Fire Department

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments