Moose Jaw Police Service received 25 calls between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Moose Jaw Police Service assisted RCMP with a victim services referral at 21 Fairford Street West.
• An unwanted guest was warned to leave a premise on the zero block of High Street West.
• Police are investigating a hit and run on the 300 block of Macdonald Street.
• A hit and run is being investigated on the 400 block of North Service Road.
• Moose Jaw Police Service assisted Regina Police Service with a hit and run form from an incident on the 1200 block of Coteau Street West.
• A vehicle collision is being investigated on the 500 block of Laurier Street.
• A report of fraud involving a mortgage payment is being investigated on the 100 block of Main Street North.
• Police are investigating a report of a stolen cell phone on the 1500 block of Athabasca Street West.
• A vehicle collision resulted in a charge for proceeding from a stop sign with undue care on seventh Avenue Northwest at High Street West.
• Police are investigating a hit and run on the 500 block of Thatcher Drive East.
• A person was warned of the city noise bylaw on the 500 block of Hochelaga Street East.
• One person was arrested on outstanding warrants and released for a later court date.
• Police attended to one 911 call and one alarm call.