• On Saturday, engines responded to the RM of Moose Jaw for a vehicle fire.
• A false alarm was responded to on the unit block of Wood Lily Drive.
The Moose Jaw Police Service responded to 53 calls for service during the 24 hour period of 7 a.m. Saturday to 7 a.m. Sunday.
• There were four false alarms, three of which were 911 calls.
• One person was charged for breaching his court order.
• Four persons were arrested due to having outstanding warrants.
• There were eight motor vehicle collisions reported. As a result of these accidents; two persons were injured, four vehicles were towed and several traffic related charges issued. In respect to one of the collisions, one person was charged for driving while impaired.
• Officers during patrol located a driver under the influence of alcohol and appropriately charged the driver with impaired driving.
• There were two hit and run collisions reported that are under investigation.
• Police attended to one civil disagreement and three domestic disputes. All matters were mediated.
• There is one report of an assault that is under investigation.
• Police were called to a downtown business to investigate a sexual assault. One person will be charged for sexual assault and is currently in custody.
• There were two reports of mischief; one to a building and the other to a vehicle mirror.
• There was one call for service to investigate a person being threatened.
• Police responded to two concerns of people of improperly disposing of snow.
• Police responded to a report of a lost child. The child was found by the mother on police arrival to the scene.
• One dog was seized during an animal care investigation.