The following items are on the agenda for Monday’s regular council meeting at city hall:
• Council will discuss the third reading of the proposed downtown facility and soccer/field house facility bylaw.
• Council will consider the introduction of the 2013 dust control bylaw allowing the city to charge a portion of the cost of the program to assessed owners or lands facing or adjacent to the work.
• Council will consider a letter from Joan Maier, administrative director of the Moose Jaw Art Museum, regarding the upcoming annual general meeting on March 28.
• Council will discuss a letter from Christine Boyczuk, co-ordinator of the Moose Jaw South Centre Regional Intersectoral Committee (RIC) regarding the appointment of a council member to the RIC executive.
• Immediately following the council meeting there will be an executive committee meeting. Executive will discuss a request from the Hillcrest Golf Club for permission to erect temporary signs in the right of way along Main Street to raise operating funds for the city-owned golf course by selling advertising to local businesses.
• Executive will consider four requests, one from the business development division, one from the director of parks and recreation, one from the city manager and one from a third party. Those items will likely be discussed in-camera.