Moose Jaw Police Service
Fire crews responded to the 500 block of Seventh Avenue Northeast for a false alarm at 8:20 a.m. on Saturday.
Police responded to 41 calls for service between 7 a.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Sunday The calls included:
• There were two complaints of disputes.
• There were five complaints of a suspicious occurrence or person.
• There was one complaint of assist to locate.
• There was one complaint of break and enter.
• Police investigated two complaints of assault.
• There were four complaints of threatening.
• There was one hit and run complaint.
• There were three driving complaints.
• Police investigated one complaint of a disturbance. Police arrested an adult male and he was charged with causing a disturbance.
• There was one complaint of a fight. Police arrested an adult male who was held in custody until sober.
• There was one complaint of a breach of a court order.
• Police made one approved screening device (ASD) demand resulting in one 24-hour license suspension.
• Police arrested one person on outstanding warrants.
• There was one youth detox act complaint.