• On Sunday, engines responded to a mistaken alarm on the 600 block of Main Street North.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 24 calls from 7 a.m. Monday to 7 a.m. Tuesday.
• A report of text threats was investigated on the 1000 block of Caribou Street West. A person was warned to stop sending text messages to another party.
• Police assisted another government agency with two vehicles speeding up and slowing down and blocking traffic on the Trans-Canada Highway. Licence plates were obtained.
• A person was charged with assault causing bodily harm on the 1000 block of Caribou Street West. Later released on no contact conditions.
• An unwanted guest was removed from a residence and given transient aid on the 600 block of Hochelaga Street West.
• Three people were arrested on outstanding warrants and released for court on another date.
• One person was charged with breach of probation, with another charge issued for breach of recognizance.
• Police attended to two 911 calls and two alarm calls.