Moose Jaw Police Service
• On Tuesday, engines responded to two separate vehicle collisions in the RM of Pense.
• A mistaken alarm was investigated on the 1100 block of Seventh Avenue Northwest.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 17 calls from 7 a.m. Tuesday to 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• A two vehicle collision is being investigated on Eighth Ave Northeast at Hochelaga Street East.
• A reported hit and run is being investigated on the 1200 block of Main Street North.
• A person was charged for driving without due care on the 1300 block of Vaughn Street West.
• A vehicle collision resulted in a minor injury on Manitoba Street East at Second Avenue Northeast. The accident occurred on Jan. 31, 2013 and was reported for information purposes.
• A reported theft of a purse, cash and credit cards is being investigated on the zero block of Thatcher Drive East.
• A break and enter involving the theft of prescription drugs on the 300 block of Fourth Avenue Southwest.
• An erratic driver was reported on Thatcher Drive West at Eleventh Avenue Northwest.
• One person was arrested for outstanding warrants and released for court on another date.
• Three people were arrested on outstanding warrants and held for court.
• Police attended to one 911 call and one alarm call.