Moose Jaw Police Service received 34 calls from 7 a.m. Wednesday to 7 a.m. Thursday.
• A report of fraud involving a private company advertising itself on Discover Moose Jaw was paid to remove garbage and failed to do so, resulting in an investigation on the 700 block of Athabasca Street East.
• Police are investigating a hit and run on Thatcher Drive East at Ninth Avenue Northeast.
• A report of fraud involving personal banking information being given online is being investigated at 802 Grandview Street West.
• A person was charged with impaired driving on Main Street North at Thatcher Drive West.
• A noise complaint is being investigated on the 500 block of Hochelaga Street West.
• A reported assault is being investigated on the 800 block of Seventh Avenue Northeast.
• An erratic driver was reported on Thatcher Drive West at Eleventh Avenue Northwest.
• Three people were arrested on outstanding warrants and released for court on another date.
• One warrant was issued for people who failed to attend court.
• Three people were charged with breach of probation, and four people were charged with breach of recognizance.
• Police attended to one 911 call and four alarm calls.