• On Monday, engines responded to a medical call on the 1200 block of Eleventh Avenue Southwest.
Engines responded to a medical on the 800 block of Second Avenue Northwest.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 22 calls from 7 a.m. Monday to 7 a.m. Tuesday.
• A hit and run is being investigated on Hochelaga Street East at First Avenue Northeast.
• Police are investigating a break and enter on the 500 block of Laurier Street.
• A reported hit and run is being investigated on the 800 block of Lillooet Street West. No names were exchanged, but a sticky note was left on the windshield with a plate number.
• Police investigated a public disturbance involving a person rummaging through garbage for bottles at First Main Street North.
• Police are investigating a hit and run on Second Avenue Northeast at Oxford Street East. Person to attend police service to provide a statement.
• A report of an erratic driver is being investigated on the 1300 block of Queen Crescent.
• Police assisted EMS with transporting a person to Union Hospital from the 1000 block of Second Avenue Northwest.
• A two vehicle collision resulted in a charge for disobeying a red light on Ninth Avenue Southwest at Coteau Street West.
• A person was warned of the city noise bylaw on the 400 block of Iroquois Street West.
• A bobcat driver had permission from the city to clear sidewalks prior to 7 a.m. on the 100 block of Fairford Street West.
• One person was arrested on outstanding warrants and released for court at another date.
• Police attended to three 911 calls and one alarm call.