Two Vehicle Collision
• On Thursday at approximately 3:37 p.m. police, fire and EMS attended to a two vehicle collision at the intersection of the Trans-Canada Highway and Corsterphine Avenue. A westbound car collided with a northbound truck that was crossing the highway enroute to the garbage dump. The driver of the truck was charged with failing to yield the right-of-way. Two occupants of the car experienced minor injuries. The injured were taken to Union Hospital by EMS, were treated and released. Damage is estimated at $20,000.
• On Thursday, engines responded to a vehicle collision at the intersection of the Trans-Canada Highway and Corsterphine Avenue.
Moose Jaw Police Service received 39 calls from 7 a.m. Thursday to 7 a.m. Friday.
• A dispute was mediated on the 800 block of Keith Street.
• Police are investigating a vehicle having its tires slashed on the 900 block of Hochelaga Street West.
• A suitcase found on Manitoba Street East at Ninth Avenue Northeast in a ditch was turned into police.
• Police assisted EMS with transporting a person to Union Hospital on the 100 block of Fairford Street West.
• A theft of a wallet and suitcase from a vehicle is being investigated on the 1100 block of 11th Avenue Northwest.
• Police spoke to several students about the seriousness of texting content and the possible repercussions.
• Police are investigating a report of possible fraud on the zero block of High Street West.
• An elderly person’s well-being was checked and confirmed on the 1100 block of Tenth Avenue Northwest.
• A person was charged for shoplifting and ticketed for trespassing on the 200 block of First Avenue Northwest.
• Police attended to a vehicle collision resulting in a charge for failing to yield to the right of way on Caribou Street East at Trans-Canada Highway East.
• A disqualified driver had their vehicle towed on Second Avenue Northwest at Manitoba Street West.
• A person was located on the 600 block of Fourth Avenue Northwest and transported to Union Hospital.
• Police attended to two hit and run complaints and one 911 call.
• One person was arrested on two outstanding warrants and released for a later court date.
• One person was arrested on two outstanding warrants and was remanded for court.