• On Sunday, a medical assistance call was responded to on the 1000 block of Main Street North.
• A false alarm was investigated on the 1000 block of Third Avenue Northwest.
• On Monday, engines responded to a false alarm on the 100 block of Ominica Street West.
The Moose Jaw Police Service responded to 27 calls for service during the 24 hour period of 7 a.m. Sunday to 7 a.m. Monday.
• Police assisted EMS with a patient on the 1000 block of Main Street North.
• Police attended to a disturbance on the 1100 block of Fifth Avenue Northeast.
• A person was warned of the city noise bylaw on the 1000 block of Vaughan Street.
• Police attended to a complaint of an unwanted guest on the 200 block of Athabasca Street East.
• A dispute was mediated on the zero block of Wood Lily Drive.
• Police assisted in locating a person on the 300 block of River Park Drive.
• Police are investigating a report of an erratic driver on Caribou Street East at First Avenue Northeast.
• Police are investigating a complaint of a person in a backyard on the 1200 block of Stadacona Street West.
• Police received a report of an erratic driver. The driver was warned about their driving actions on the 1200 block of Main Street North.
• Police received two hit and run complaints
• Police attended to three alarm calls.
• One male has been charged with breach of undertaking.
• One male was arrested on two outstanding warrants and released for a later court date.
• Police attended to one 911 call.