• On Monday, a medical call was responded to on the 400 block of Diefenbaker Drive East.
• Engines responded to a semi-truck rollover on Highway 2, north of the causeway.
• A single vehicle rollover was responded to 15 kilometres east of Moose Jaw on the Trans-Canada Highway.
The Moose Jaw Police Service responded to 39 calls for service during the 24 hour period of 7 a.m. Monday to 7 a.m. Tuesday.
• Police responded to a two vehicle collision resulting in a charge for proceeding from a stop sign without care on the 400 block of Diefenbaker Drive.
• Police are investigating a complaint of a theft of a cell phone from an unlocked car on the 1200 block of Main Street North.
• A report of stolen video game equipment is being investigated on the 800 block of Connaught Avenue.
• Police are investigating a complaint of an online banking scam, resulting in a loss of $700 from an online money transfer on the 400 block of Athabasca Street West.
• Police assisted EMS with transporting a patient to Union Hospital from the 400 block of Diefenbaker Drive.
• Police assisted EMS with transporting a patient to Union Hospital from the 200 block of Hochelaga Street West.
• A person was charged with impaired driving on the zero block of Fairford Street West.
• A two vehicle collision resulted in a charge for failing to yield on Ninth Avenue Northwest at Athabasca Street West.
• A two vehicle collision was responded to on Main Street North at the Trans-Canada West.
• Police are investigating a report of harassing texts being made on the 1000 block of Athabasca Street East.
• A report of threats being made is under investigation on the 800 block of Fourth Avenue Northwest.
• Police received a complaint of a disturbance resulting in a person being arrested on outstanding warrants and was issued a ticket to re-enter premise at the zero block of Fairford Street East.
• A single vehicle collision was responded to on the 1200 block of High Street West.