• On Tuesday, engines responded to a false alarm on the 1400 block of Ninth Avenue Northeast.
• A single vehicle roll over was responded to on the Trans-Canada Highway east of Belle Plaine.
• A medical emergency was responded to on the 800 block of Stadacona Street East.
• A false alarm was investigated on the zero block of Fifth Avenue Northwest.
• Engines responded to a dwelling in Bushell Park to investigate a malfunctioning furnace.
• A fire in a driveway was responded to on the 1000 block of Grafton Avenue.
The Moose Jaw Police Service responded to 38 calls for service during the 24 hour period of 7 a.m. Tuesday to 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• Police are investigating a complaint of a dispute on the 600 block of Laurier Street.
• A two vehicle collision was responded to on the zero block of Thatcher Drive East.
• Police assisted a person in medical distress on Manitoba Street West at First Avenue Northwest.,
• An unlocked vehicle had property stolen from it on the zero block of Wood Lily Drive.
• Police are investigating a possible fraud involving a cell phone account set up in another person’s name on the 700 block of First Avenue Northeast.
• Police advised and warned an individual who received mail from a believed false international lotto corporation to ignore its correspondence on the 900 block of Second Avenue Northwest.
• Police seized an axe from an individual on 12th Avenue Northwest at Caribou Street West.
• Dog owners were warned of the city bylaw for excessive barking on the 1600 block of Marshal Crescent.
• Police responded to and achieved finding a missing person on the 1100 block of Lillooet Street West.
• Police responded to a driveway fire on the 1000 block of Grafton Avenue. Put out upon arrival.
• Police mediated a dispute on the 700 block of First Avenue Southeast.
• A person was charged for willful damage to a vehicle on the zero block of Cornell Crescent.
• Police received one hit and run complaint.
• Police attended two alarm calls.
• One person was arrested on an outstanding warrant and held for court, and attended to one 911 call.