© Times-Herald photo by Lisa Goudy
Council is seen at the June 24, 2013 meeting at city hall.
The following items are on the agenda for Tuesday’s council meeting at 6:30 p.m. at city hall:
• Christine Boyczuk will address council about the initiatives to promote early childhood development in Moose Jaw.
• Council will consider a report giving notice of the next development appeals board meeting on Sept. 17 at 5 p.m. in city hall.
• Councillors will discuss a report on the decisions of the development appeals board.
• Council will consider a report for additional appointments to the city’s boards and committees.
• Jody Hauta, director of parks and recreation, will present the monthly update of Mosaic Place and YaraCentre.
• Council will discuss a letter from Scott Robertson, principal of Cornerstone Christian School, with a request for the city to provide complimentary bus passes for 10 foreign exchange students that the school is hosting this year.
• Council will consider the minutes of the Aug. 19 executive committee meeting and the minutes of the Aug. 27 municipal planning commission meeting.
• Tyron Stokes, director of engineering, will provide a written answer to an enquiry regarding the cause of sanitary sewer backups in the north part of Sunningdale a few weeks ago.