© Times-Herald photo by Lisa Goudy
Council is pictured during Monday's regular meeting at city hall.
The following items are on the agenda for Monday’s regular council meeting at 6:30 p.m. at city hall:
• Coun. Brian Swanson will make the following motion: “That with respect to the agreement for upgrades to the Buffalo Pound Water Treatment Plant, the City of Moose Jaw undertake to re-negotiate the funding formula for capital costs so it is reflective of water usage and population of the parties involved.”
• The winners of the 2013 Beautification Awards will be presented with their awards and publicly acknowledged.
• Council will discuss the minutes of the two recent meetings of personnel committee, one of which included the results of the city’s employee satisfaction survey and the city’s appreciative inquiry survey. As well council will discuss the minutes of the recent executive committee meeting.
• Councillors will consider the minutes of the recent meetings of the environment advisory committee, the heritage advisory committee and the special needs advisory committee.
In the environment advisory committee minutes, one of the items requiring council approval is the recommendations to place curbside recycling on the agenda for budget committee discussions with consideration to a June 1, 2014 start date for city curbside recycling.
In the special needs advisory committee minutes, the items requiring council approval is the appointment of Colin Rosnes as the special needs advisory committee representative to the transportation services advisory committee and the appointment as Tammy Beutle-Spilchuk as the special needs advisory committee representative to the housing advisory committee.
• Councillors will be provided with three written answers to enquiries. The enquiries were about the investment status in family housing and sharing of sales revenues, the Buffalo Pound water line and the East Water feeder line.