Executive supports MJHS contract extension
The Moose Jaw Humane Society and City of Moose Jaw will likely be back on speaking terms in the new year.
© Justin Crann
Mayor Deb Higgins, Councillors Don Mitchell and Candis Kirkpatrick, and City Manager Matt Noble at the executive committee meeting Monday. The committee voted unanimously in favour of extending the Moose Jaw Humane Society's contract for 90 days at $17,000 per month.
- Read more special articles:
- Moose Jaw, Humane Society reach tentative deal
- The Soapbox: The consequences of anger
- Community stands tall for furry friends
- Humane Society contract: cooler heads may prevail