© Times-Herald photo by Lisa Goudy
Moose Jaw city hall is pictured.
The following items are on the agenda for discussion at tonight's regular council meeting and budget committee meeting at city hall:
• Council will give final approval on the operating budget.
• Councillors will consider a report regarding the design, supply and installation of a water filtration system at Mosaic Place.
• The parks and recreation department will present a report requesting sole-sourcing consulting services for the Kinsmen Sportsplex.
• The engineering department will present a 2014 dust control rate and dust control program report.
• The business development division will present a report regarding a proposed subdivision and discretionary use application for a proposed communication antenna support structure.
• Council will appoint one citizen-at-large to the municipal planning commission.
• Jody Hauta, director of parks and recreation, will give the monthly update on Mosaic Place and YaraCentre.
In the parks and recreation department, one item requiring council approval is the allocation of the 2014/2015 Saskatchewan Lotteries Community Grant Program - Special Events Hosting Grant.
• Immediately following the council meeting, there will be a budget committee meeting. The only item of the agenda is a presentation by George Fowler, general manager of the Moose Jaw Exhibition Company, with a request of $110,000 of city funding with the exhibition company contributing $226,000.