© Times-Herald photo by Lisa Goudy
Moose Jaw city hall is pictured.
The following items are on the agenda for Monday’s regular city council meeting at city hall:
• Coun. Don Mitchell will make the following motion: “That the City of Moose Jaw’s share of revenues totaling $38,457.99 from the sale, between December 2006 and January 2008, of seven jointly funded Moose Jaw Housing Authority family housing units be transferred from the miscellaneous operating revenue account to which they were deposited to the innovative housing fund within the capital budget.”
• Council will receive a report from the city manager regarding the 2014-2018 equipment reserve budget.
• Council will consider a report regarding a decision of the development appeals board.
• Councillors will discuss a report from the engineering department regarding the 2014 contract for supplying and placing of hot mix asphaltic concrete and the 2014 supply of asphaltic hot mix for pickup. Council will receive a second report regarding 2014 sidewalk, curb and gutter contracts.
• The financial services department will present a report regarding the initial application for title under the Tax Enforcement Act.
• Council will consider a report regarding the appointment of a development officer.
• Council will receive the two recent reports of the executive committee.