Craik couple died of carbon monoxide poisoning

Times-Herald Editorial Staff
Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

RCMP

A married couple in Craik died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The coroner’s office advised the Craik RCMP of the cause of death of two adults in the residence at Craik Eco Village, a 65-year-old woman and a 67-year-old man, that occurred on Feb. 28 at 1:40 p.m.

A family member discovered the deaths of the man and the woman, who were a married couple. That person immediately requested emergency assistance.

Investigators have determined the deaths aren’t criminal in nature.

The RCMP contacted family members and does not have permission to release names.

Organizations: RCMP

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments