© Times-Herald photo by Lisa Goudy
City hall is seen on Monday.
The following items are on the agenda for Monday’s executive committee meeting at 6:30 p.m. at city hall:
• Representatives from the Moose Jaw Downtown Pride Fund will address executive committee with a request to transfer the remaining downtown pride funds totaling $30,046.10 to the victims of the March 12 High Street fire.
• Councillors will consider a report proposing a 2.5 per cent increase of landfill tipping fees each year for 2014, 2015 and 2016 for users in the City of Moose Jaw starting June 1.
• Executive committee will discuss a report suggesting to amend the speculative housing program to limit the number of lots a contactor can have at one time to three lots and to have all deposits in the amount of 10 per cent of the purchase price no matter the dwelling’s anticipated value.
• Executive will discuss recommended changes to a number of the city’s mill rate factors.
• A report from Matt Noble, city manager, regarding an analysis of the 2013 reassessment changes and effect on taxation will be considered. The purpose of the report is to get direction from council regarding tax policy.
• The transit department will present a report regarding the outcomes of the internal review of the system as it relates to a proposed fare increase.
• Executive committee will discuss two third party requests, a legal matter, and an agreement, all of which will likely be discussed in-camera.