© Times-Herald photo by Lisa Goudy
Moose Jaw city hall is pictured.
The following items are on the agenda for Tuesday’s regular council meeting at city hall:
• Councillors will consider a report with a request for June to be proclaimed recreation and parks month.
• Council will consider a report appointing Coun. Dawn Luhning as the non-voting council representative to the board of directors for the Moose Jaw Humane Society with a term expiring Oct. 26, 2016.
• Jody Hauta, director of parks and recreation, will present the 46th update of activities at Mosaic Place and YaraCentre.
• The financial services department and the engineering department will present their quarterly reports.
• The financial services department will present the first quarter of 2014 summarized revenue and expenditure report.
• Council will consider appointing Amber Tangjerd as representative to the Moose Jaw Real Estate Board to the housing advisory committee.
• Council will receive the reports of the recent meetings of executive committee, environment advisory committee and the heritage advisory committee. The environment advisory committee report has two items requiring council approval.
The first is a recommendation for the engineering department to explore options for using energy efficient technology in waste water treatment facilities in Moose Jaw.
The second is a recommendation for the city to be granted participation in the provincial multi-material stewardship western program.