The Medicine Hat Tigers will be without leading scorer Emerson Etem for Game 2 of their Eastern Conference semifinal series against the Moose Jaw Warriors Saturday night.
Etem has been suspended by the Western Hockey League following his kneeing major on Moose Jaw’s Torrin White in Game 1. The length of the suspension is to be determined.
- Read more special articles:
- Warriors weather storm to take a 3-0 series lead
- Warriors set out to work harder in Game 2
- Confident Siemens singing a happy tune
- Point is proving to be a clutch player
Tigers centre Dylan Bredo, who picked up a head contact major in Game 1, will not be disciplined further by the league.