Updated at 09:16 - The flag at the Lt.-Col. D.V. Currie VC Armouries flew at half-staff Thursday.
Updated at 17:18 - Calling into the Paws for Pledge Radiothon is like a fun surprise. You never know who you will answer your call..
Updated on October 23, 2014 - Devin Kiryk put together an impressive season on the mat..
Canada - World
15:07 - OTTAWA - The national intelligence watchdog has found "serious issues" with the policy that allows Canadian spies to carry guns in overseas hotspots..
Updated on October 09, 2014 - Scott Evans says Moose Jaw Ford is “committed to the community,” and it is why the dealership’s owner and general manager is making a “substantial investment.”.
Updated at 10:41 - I've never understood people's obsessions with spoilers..
Updated on October 23, 2014 - A look at events happening in and around Moose Jaw this weekend..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Jeep Wrangler will keep current body-on-frame construction
- 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe: less doors, more style
- Insurance is back… To the future
- Toyota Canada marks 50th anniversary with special-edition 2015 Corolla
- An evening involving a charity, a flash car and Heather Ballentine